Litigation Paralegal at Legal Firm in Washington, Washington D.C., United States — $65K-$85K
- Legal Support
- Legal Firm
- Washington, Washington D.C., United States USA
- 6/22/20 2020-06-22
Job ID: 911128
We are seaching for a Litigation Paralegal for a Law Firm located in Washington, D.C.
- Assisting with the preparation of filings for the USDOC, USITC and USCIT and USTR.
- Participating in Customs audits and compliance programs.
- Preparing frames and statistical sampling for audits based on potential loss of revenue.
- Case Management for Trade Litigation, Customs imports audits, and Export Control, Sanctions, and Foreign Corrupt Practice Act Investigations.
- Communicating with clients regarding needed documents and company information.
- Creating and management of client Extranets.
- Preparing export license and commodity classification applications.
- Bachelor's degree or an Associate's Degree and a Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program.
- A minimum of 7 years of international trade experience-strongly preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with U.S. export controls is a plus.