Financial Analyst at Hospitality Company in Rockville, Maryland, United States — $60K-$65K
- Hospitality Company
- Rockville, Maryland, United States USA
- 6/23/20 2020-06-23
Job ID: 911104
We are searching for a Financial Analyst for a hopitality company in Rockville, MD
Providing support to the franchise business operations by facilitating planning, budgeting and forecasting activities across the company; including financial analysis of actuals, creation of forecast and budget as well as the regular ad-hoc analysis required to support the business.
Aiding the team that navigates the Company through various business cycles, initiatives and competitive threats to ensure we achieve our annual and long-range business and financial objectives.
Communicating with stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
Supporting and maintaining operational models driving financial impacts to the company.
Preparing financial plan, forecast, reporting and variance analysis to support various business clients.
Identifying possible scenarios, risks and opportunities around business performance.
Supporting the FP&A Manager in the development of the final in depth analysis of the business performance and recommend action plans; including gap closures, considerations for managing cost, growing the revenue and profitability.
- BS Degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- 3+ years with FP&A related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel (financial modeling and analytical techniques) and Power Point
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes.
- Knowledge of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis, and deep-dive analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency