Title Processor at Real Estate Company in Washington, Washington D.C., United States — $60K-$75K
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Company
- Washington, Washington D.C., United States USA
- 5/12/19 2019-05-12
Job ID: 911078
Title Company in Washington, DC is seeking a Direct Hire - Real Estate Title Processor.
- Performs all aspects of the title process, including but not limited to: review sales contracts, open settlement files, collect loan information and payoffs, coordinate with realtors, lenders, buyers, and sellers; prepare settlement documents, deeds, affidavits, and sales contract addendums, calculate and adjust property taxes; prepare title binders and commitments, order title and surveys, and perform all other tasks necessary for a residential real estate settlement to occur.
- Some post-closing duties are also entailed, including copying files and sending documents to lenders, buyers and sellers.
- Ability to prioritize in a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, keep an organized workload and maintain accurate files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Title Insurance Producer license, preferred
- Notary, preferred
Prior experience preparing Closing Disclosures and HUD-1 as well as knowledge of TRID requirements and SoftPro software is required.
Looking for an experienced hire with the ability to take a file from start to finish.