Case Manager at Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, United States — $38-$45/hr
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States USA
- 3/26/20 2020-03-26
Job ID: 813814
The Accuate Care Case Manager serves as a consultant to the healthcare team on specific items and performs chart reviews on assigned patients using CMS guidelines. They assist in the development of care plans for patients. Candidates must demonstrate a good understanding of managed care trends, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, reimbursements and the effects of utilization on the different methods of reimbursement.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in an inpatient setting
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN Case Manager in an Acute Care Setting
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred.
- Licensed in the State where employed
- Must have experience with Interqual and/or Milliman Guidelines
- BLS – current.
- Immunizations current
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint