Operational Risk Associate at Bank in New York City, New York, United States — $50-$60/hr
- Financial Services
- New York City, New York, United States USA
- 5/24/20 2020-05-24
Job ID: 810013
* Assist in the management of a comprehensive support service and where appropriate, the planning and administration of solutions, managing team members when required, in order to enable the business to monitor and control risk.
* Prepare, collate and submit reports and Management Information for reporting and Product, Risk and Crisis and Incident Committee meetings.
* Monitor the updates to the Risk Issues Log and update the log accordingly.
* Assist with the review of the Business Recovery plans including Business Impact and Risk Assessment and facilitate in business continuity testing and activities.
* Assist in the design, development and delivery of end-to-end Business Continuity strategies, delivering dynamic and stable Business Continuity Management.
* Assist in development of control systems, plans, processes and documentation, ensuring appropriate crisis scenarios are undertaken.
* Provide Business Continuity awareness training as required.
* 5-7 years of experience.
* Operational Risk background is a must.
* Treasury exposure preferred.
* BA/BS in finance, business administration or related field.