Junior Accountant at Bank in New York City, New York, United States —
- Financial Services
- New York City, New York, United States USA
- 3/26/20 2020-03-26
Job ID: 810010
* Assist with the monthly close procedures.
* Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
* Prepare account reconciliations (cash, liabilities, fixed assets, payroll accruals) support schedules according to corporate time lines and supporting sub-ledgers.
* Research and resolve account reconciling items
* Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications.
* Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits.
* Support other team members as necessary.
* Assist with both accounts payable and receivable.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or a Business related field required.
* 1-3 years of experience, internships acceptable.
* Highly detail oriented and organized.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
* Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from
manager to accomplish objectives.
* Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application; especially Excel.
* Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity, problem solving, and results.