Fund Accountant at Real Estate Company in New York City, New York, United States — $35-$50/hr
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Company
- New York City, New York, United States USA
- 8/3/20 2020-08-03
Job ID: 810004
* Develop and monitor accounting and operations divisions on the real estate accounting side.
* Maintain detailed accounting records for the firm's investments in real estate funds.
* Review quarterly fund financial statements and reporting.
* Understand the fund operations; analyzing results and insuring accuracy of related data.
* Understand fund partnership agreements and assisting in applying the provisions of the agreements.
* Coordinate, prepare, review and analyze financial reporting; including GAAP financial statements, cash flow projections, estimates and budgets.
* Handle special projects related to various issues, such as system reconciliations, property budgets, and the establishment of new portfolios.
* Bachelors degree in accounting or a related field is required.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience of real estate fund accounting.
* Able to think analytically while simultaneously being able to multitask and maintain organization.
* Previous experience using Invest ran is preferred.