Front Desk Coordinator at Advertising Agency in New York City, New York, United States —
- Advertising Agency
- New York City, New York, United States USA
- 11/28/20 2020-11-28
Job ID: 715558
- Providing administrative support to all professionals in need of assistance regarding filing, copying and/or photocopying, faxing, archiving and processing paperwork and any documentation.
- Utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel heavily in order to create spreadsheets using formulas with heavy data entry, along with presentations with extreme graphics, tables and charts
- Prepare proposals using extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word formatting such as headers/footers, margins, tables etc.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and serve as the greeter at the front desk ensuring a warm and welcoming first impression.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior hospitality or front desk experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage conflicting schedules and tasks and ensure that all deadlines are met
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail in regards to proposal preparation and document editing and formation.
- Able and willing to take on additional duties as assigned