Quality Systems Records Management at Pharmaceutical Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States —
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States USA
- 7/12/20 2020-07-12
Job ID: 63635
- Responsible to support activities in the electronic Document Management system.
- Responsible for electronic and physical archive activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or 5-7 years’ experience working in Quality Systems
- Experience with Veeva Quality Docs
- Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems
- Advanced MS Work and Excel skills
- Experience or understanding of Reference Models for Taxonomy and classification
- Possess in-depth knowledge of ICH regulations, principles, concepts, industry practices and standards
- In depth knowledge of Records Retention and Data Integrity requirements.
- Experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders.
- Experience working in Records Management or Document Control.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, risk analysis and negotiation skills.
- Effective organization, communication, and team orientation skills.
- Ability to coordinate timelines with internal customers and external clients and vendors.