Recruiting Coordinator at Technology Firm in New York City, New York, United States — $20-$25/hr
- Office Support
- Technology Firm
- New York City, New York, United States USA
- 12/6/18 2018-12-06
Job ID: 400361
Established tech firm in New York City seeks a temp to perm Recruiting Coordinator to join the team
- Support a team of five recruiters
- Schedule interviews (in-person, phone, and video) for candidates and hiring managers
- Create and maintain interview agendas
- Post jobs to the intranet, LinkedIn, outside job boards and agency contacts
- Act as the point person for agencies, hiring managers and candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens, provide feedback to recruiters
- Maintain and updated the applicant tracking system regularly, ensure hiring manager feedback and notes are tracked
- Assist with internal and external recruiting events
- Create and send out offer letters to candidates, updated to hiring managers once they have been executed
- Initiate background checks, track onboarding paperwork and verify I-9’s
- Bachelor degree
- Prior recruitment or HR experience is a plus, not a must
- Strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer skills.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.