Patient Account Representative at Healthcare in Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States — $15-$18/hr
- Office Support
- Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States USA
- 2/15/19 2019-02-15
Job ID: 400355
Patient Account Representative Pay- 15-18/HR
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in medical billing or healthcare accounts receivable experience; medical billing coursework may be substituted for prior experience.
- Knowledge of third party payer contracting language and reimbursement terms. Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD10, CPT, and HCPC coding
- Familiar with multiple (widely used) healthcare patient accounting/billing systems.
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, and Database Management application software.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal. Additional Languages are preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and accurately process high volumes of work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and the public
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Assertive in resolving unpaid claims.