Onboarding & Talent Acquisition Specialist at Other in New York City, New York, United States —
- Human Resources
- New York City, New York, United States USA
- 6/10/19 2019-06-10
Job ID: 400351
- Consult with hiring managers to build acumen and understand the needs of each team and open role
- Ensure managers are in compliance with recruitment process
- Use LinkedIn, job boards, career websites, and your own network to source both active and passive candidates
- Conduct phone screens, interviews, and reference checks
- Handle all candidate communication during the interview and hiring process: interview scheduling, status updates, rejections, etc.
- Manage the application and offer processes: verbal offers, background checks, offer letters and other paperwork, compensation negotiations, etc.
- Coordinate new hire setup with internal stakeholders (IT, Compliance)
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Verifies I-9 documentation
- Assesses and streamlines recruitment and orientation processes
- Works with HR department to navigate employment authorization concerns and procedures
- Create/build out a formalized internship program with a forward-thinking view of talent pipeline
- Overflow handling of general HR inquiries when needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years’ experience in HR, with a focus on recruiting
- Knowledge and experience with both active and passive recruitment methods
- Ability to liaise with employees of all levels, including leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to coordinate and partner with the rest of the HR team