Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Outpatient Facility in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States — $19-$25/hr
- Outpatient Facility
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States USA
- 7/29/20 2020-07-29
Job ID: 400313
Seeking a caring, compassionate LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to provide healthcare services in an outpatient office! The LPN will assist with physician consultations, overseeing all aspects of patient medical needs, and maintain health records.
- Provides call backs while educating patients and families regarding care, referrals, medications, and procedures in a timely manner
- Schedules appointments and maintains schedule to meet needs of patient and physician
- Maintains complete confidentiality of medical records regarding HIPPA requirements
- Ability to set up and perform specific clinical procedures ((including phlebotomy) using medical equipment
- Accurately implements provider orders as prescribed
- Exhibits flexibility in the daily prioritizing of tasks
- Demonstrates knowledge of medication administration, storage, and documentation
- Completes patient assessment with updated medication list and current health issues
- Indiana State Licensed Practical Nursing license- current and in good standing
- Current AHA BLS/CPR/First Aid Certification
- Current physical and tb results within a year
- Current Driver’s License -in good standing
- 1-2 years clinical experience
Applicant must be reliable, energetic, compassionate, adaptive, and a strong communicator!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or disability.