HR Assistant at Office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States —
- Human Resources
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States USA
- 8/13/19 2019-08-13
Job ID: 335670
• Maintains confidentiality at all times concerning all HR associates and activities.
• Performs HR customer service support by answering employee requests and questions via HRSC telephone or the HRSC mailbox.
• Serves as a contact for Associates, managers and retirees on all standard HR questions and issues.
• Provides administrative support across HR functional areas (e.g. processing transactions, entering data, etc.)
• Responsible for activities to further continuous improvement of HRSC and special projects as needed.
• Supports the full life-cycle talent acquisition process, duties include: utilizing Taleo Business Edition, interviewing, generating offers letters, administering/verifying background checks, etc.
• Provides phone coverage to HRSC front desk, as needed.
• Utilize People Soft to look up and view Associate coverage and provide information to assist with any benefit concerns.
• Responsible for utilizing Share Point Case Management System to log/track calls into the HRSC.
• Adapts to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Work closely with Recruiters to identify client needs.
•Associates degree or equivalent directly related work experience
• Experience in Human Resources i.e. benefits and/or recruitment.
• Experience with SharePoint.
• Experience with PeopleSoft HRIS system and Success Factors onboarding systems is a plus.
• Experience with scheduling and maintaining employee records