Veeva Coordinator at Pharmaceutical Company in New Jersey, New Jersey, United States —
- Pharmaceutical Company
- New Jersey, New Jersey, United States USA
- 5/14/19 2019-05-14
Job ID: 335609
Responsible to provide the technical and administrative support to the PMRC Manager. Duties may touch upon any of the standard Promotional Review and Meeting Committee (PMRC). Works closely and collaboratively with the Promotional Review Manager. Also works collaboratively with various functional areas, primarily Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Legal & Compliance and with external partners including PR and advertising agencies.
· Lead the meetings for Canada PMRC (provide back up support for U.S. PMRC )
· Reviews all marketing and sales training materials (e.g., sales aids, journal ads, slide presentations, websites, emails, TV ads, patient materials including instructional videos) for assigned brands
· Understands the objective of each piece and advocates for appropriate use of any product claims, images, footnotes, references, etc.
· Follows directions and manages multiple, concurrent projects while adhering to deadlines and tracking with overall workflow requirements
· Develops and provides input for policies, procedures and training related to advertising, promotion and marketing compliance, drawing on a current knowledge of FDA guidelines and regulations governing product promotions
· Performs other duties as required
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Veeva PromoMats experience is required
· Experience facilitating review meetings by web-ex with reviewers and agencies in different locations
· Strong organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under pressure while maintaining stringent attention to detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro (all editing is done electronically)