Senior Accountant at Hospital in Gainesville, Florida, United States —
- Gainesville, Florida, United States USA
- 6/22/20 2020-06-22
Job ID: 335603
Large hospital system in the Gainesville is currently seeking Senior Accountants. The Senior Accountant must possess solid communication, technology, and analytical skills. This role offers a wonderful work culture and unlimited growth opportunity. Compensation range up to $65k plus benefits
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for
- General ledger reconciliations, prepare journal entries, and participate in month end close.
- Additionally, the Senior Accountant must excel in working independently and have the ability to make recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Other areas of opportunity include process reengineering, budgeting, audit and compliance.
- Accountant must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 plus years experience in Accounting or related business field.
- A CPA is preferred but not required. Compensation range up to $65k plus benefit