Research Analyst at Green Key Resources in Rockville, Maryland, United States —
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Green Key Resources
- Rockville, Maryland, United States USA
- 12/22/19 2019-12-22
Job ID: 32545125
Green Key Resources, one of the top New York City based recruiting firms, is looking for entry-level researchers to join our recruiting team in Rockville, MD. This position will involve one-on-one training from the best professionals in the industry. This role has the potential to turn into a commissioned role as an account executive or staffer and is an excellent opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment. We are seeking energetic, motivated and detail oriented individuals with strong communications skills who will thrive in our high-volume, fast- paced environment. After working in this role, you will have the skills necessary to succeed in the recruiting industry.
In the past year we have been named #1 in Crains NY Top Recruiting Firms, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies, Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and the list keeps going. Be a part of a dynamic, growing organization today.
• Source candidates, research new tools to expand our database, and strategize to generate new leads
• Participate in training for the full life cycle of recruiting including: cold calling, prescreening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates’ applications.
• Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies to target the most qualified candidates. Cold call, utilize the job boards and create job postings.
• Partner with group leaders and account executives to help build business
• Excellent compensation packages with an aggressive commission structure
• Professional recruiting environment with the opportunity for advancement
• Comprehensive benefits package, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, and holidays
• BA/BS college degree or equivalent experience in a related field required
• PC proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Must be open to working on commission in a competitive environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to prioritize work well while multi-tasking