Manager, Investor Relations and Public Relations at Biopharmaceutical Company in Remote, United States —
- Biopharmaceutical Company
- Remote, United States USA
- 4/16/21 2021-04-16
Job ID: 20210304
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic IR&PR Manager, to be responsible for building and managing the relationship with investors from the US and Asian markets. The goal of this role will be to help the leadership team consistently perform with awareness of market expectations, communicating the company's advantaged business model externally, and providing investor feedback to the leadership team and the Board of Directors. In this role you will report to the VP HR and work closely with the leadership team.
What You'll Do:
• Manage communication with investors and work closely with the leadership team to identify opportunities and market trends to strengthen and build relationships with the company's investors.
• Prepare IR&PR materials, including reports, presentations, news releases, and companies' materials for investors meetings and events, as well as for quarterly earnings release.
• Assist in preparing Q&A and background materials for meetings with analysts and investors.
• Conduct research and reports on industry and peer information and practices and perform comprehensive competitive.
• Assist in responding to questions and requests for information from investors and analysts.
• Provide support for ongoing shareholder outreach and relationship management efforts.
• Handle and mange external IR&PR agencies.
Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or related discipline.
• At least 5-7 years of previous experience in Investor Relations & Public Relations before and after IPO.
• Knowledge in the Biotech and Pharma - Preferred
• Sharp and critical thinker with strong business and marketing orientation
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Independent and a self-starter with the ability to work in a global fast-paced environment, under time constraints, and simultaneously manage multiple assignments
• Team player with the ability to work well with management, peers, and external parties
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Bilingual Chinese (Mandarin) -preferred
• Experiences of working with Asian investors -preferred