Clinical Project Manager at Clinical Research Organization in Remote, United States —
- Clinical Research Organization
- Remote, United States USA
- 1/13/21 2021-01-13
Job ID: 20210115
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with Project Director, defines, develops and sets project timelines, budget, necessary procedures, staffing requirements and resources in various phases of projects.
• Directs and coordinates the staff and activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within projected time-frames and budget requirements.
• Reviews status reports and modifies project schedules and/or plans as required.
• Prepares and presents project reports for management, clients, or others.
• Conducts clinical protocol training and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
• Performs monitoring visits as needed (e.g. Quality assurance, SWAT, interim monitoring visits, etc.)
• Participates in business development activities such as assisting with the clinical aspects of RPFs and participating on scoping calls, as needed.
Salary: $130,000 per year
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Minimum of three (3) years of project management experience.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience with in -vitro diagnostic clinical trials required.
• Field monitoring and/or in-house Clinical Research Associate experience required.
• Must be willing to travel to offices in for trainings, meetings, etc., if not working on-site.
• Must be a hands-on team player.
• Must have excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively