Nurse Clinician RN -Field Based at Healthcare in Irving, Texas, United States —
- Irving, Texas, United States USA
- 1/13/21 2021-01-13
Job ID: 20210114
Specific job duties may include:
- Performs territory management and route planning
- Reports AE/PC/OSF as required by program guidelines
- Ensures patient privacy by keeping related PHI, documents and demo supplies in a secure location
- Provides product education and training for both patients and/or HCPs per program guidelines
- Maintains program database and responds to member and physician inquiries regarding clinical programs. Makes recommendations regarding escalation of issues, and follows through with escalation process.
- Completes program specific training as requested and within required timelines
- Submits weekly program related expense reports and mileage
- Special projects/assignments as needed.
Pay: $50-$60 p/hour
Seeking for nurses who reside in or around the areas of:
State City Zip Code
CA Huntington Beach 92648
TX Dallas 75246
TX Irving 75061
TX College Station 77845
- Nursing degree
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a clinical or commercial setting
- Registered Nursing Licensure in good standing
- Must be an RN with one year of experience and one year of phlebotomy experience
This is a COVID treatment study so the nurses will be working with COVID positive patients.
They will be traveling to patient homes.