Senior Project Manager-Direct Hire FTE at Private in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States — $100K-$115K
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States USA
- 4/3/20 2020-04-03
Job ID: 162111
Are you an adapatable, exceptional, great communicating Senior Project Manager? If so, one of our central Indiana clients has partnered with Green Key to successfully secure a forward thinking direct hire Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will actively manage potentially high-profile application development and/or infrastructure-based projects, minimize risk, and ensure that projects are within scope, cost and timing. The successful candidate enjoys a team focused, driven, yet collborative environment that remains truly focused on work/life balance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Project Management Professional and ScrumMaster certifications required.
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated project management and business analyst experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in both Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies required.
- Excellent communication, analytical, time management, organizational change management and project planning skills required.
- Waterfall, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies.
- Prior experience as a business analyst is a plus as this will be a part of this role.
Please reach out to Rufus Smith at email@example.com with a copy of your resume formatted in word.