ARNP Employee Health Supervisor at Hospital in Wilmington, Delaware, United States —
- Wilmington, Delaware, United States USA
- 1/19/21 2021-01-19
Job ID: 153879
Ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Employee Health unit. Provides for the daily operational administration and the supervision of departmental staff. While functioning in accordance with objectives and established protocols and in collaboration with infection control, quality and safety, serves as an Independent ARNP in the Employee Health Department. Utilizing the nursing process, is responsible for ensuring the provision of an employee health services system that ensures a safe and healthy workforce is maintained. This position reports to the Director for Health and Wellness for administrative management and in collaboration with infection control, quality and safety, for complex medical decisions
Part time, first shift, approximately 24 hours/week. Set Schedule, full day Monday & Wednesday, half day Friday.
Will be eligible for part time benefits
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner credential is required.
- Current ARNP licensure in the state of Delaware required; Delaware and Florida licensure preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years prior Occupational Health Nurse experience, preferably in a Hospital or Urgent Care setting. Must have experience with an EMR system and knowledge of all OSHA requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail; ability to master internal HRIS and associated computer and EMR systems.
- Previous management/administrative experience preferred.
- Licensure to practice nursing in the State of Delaware
- BLS certification
- Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skill set.
- Desired behaviors that drive desired results
- Strong interpersonal skill and experience with working as part of a cohesive team
- Detail oriented and attention to detail is critical.
- Dependable and reliable; willing to volunteer discretionary effort.
- COHN certification preferred,
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Previous occupational health management experience preferred.
- Adult Family Medicine practice experience preferred.