Medical Assistant at Medical Center in Long Island, New York, United States —
- Medical Center
- Long Island, New York, United States USA
- 7/29/20 2020-07-29
Job ID: 152387
- Medical Center on Long Island looking for a full-time medical assistant to join their team
- Responsibilities will include:
- Perform phlebotomy, spirometry and EKGs. Perform and record blood pressure, weight and temperature.
- Manage smooth flow of patients from check-in to exam room to check-out
- Document patient notes accurately in charts as required. Document medications, patient history and vital signs in EMR. Access Computer programs to obtain results, as necessary
- Assist RN, LPNs and clerical staff with front and back office activities such as: respond to patient phone calls, chart paperwork, etc.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment in the exam rooms of the ambulatory care space
- 3+ years of full time medical office experience
- Must be Certified Medical Assistant