Case Manager- Acute Care at Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee, United States —
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States USA
- 11/21/20 2020-11-21
Job ID: 151953
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work in a full-time, permanent Acute Care Case Management position with a hospital system located in the Greater Nashville, TN Area.
About the Opportunity:
This position will allow you to carry both your knowledge and expertise in case management while allowing you to directly impact patients and their families. Make a difference today!
Join a well-respected, health care organization that specializes in providing acute care services to the community it serves. This organization offers an opportunity to grow within a stable, established company.
- This position is a day-time, Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week position
- RN will work in an acute care hospital setting
- RN will be expected to carry a case load that matches department standards
- The Case Manager is responsible for utilization reviews and resource management, discharge planning, treatment plan management and financial management, while also completing medical record documentation
- The Case Manager reports directly to the Director of Case Management, Lead Case Manager, or CEO
- Case Manager will coordinate determination of patient home health benefits, medical necessity, and ongoing insurance approvals
- Case Manager will manage manage and document phone calls from physicians, clinicians, patients, referral sources, and communicates patient updates/new orders to clinicians. Uses coordination notes to document, as needed and appropriate.
- Case Manager will follows-up on lab and other clinical diagnostic test, physician contact, and significant changes in the patient condition to ensure adequate physician notification, follow-up, and needed plan of care modifications and communicates such to clinicians
- Case Manager will schedule, prepare for, facilitate, and document case conference/SOC reports and facilitates effective exchange of information across disciplines especially with adverse findings, changes in patient condition, daily and urgent updates, as necessary.
- MUST be an RN with a clear and active license in TN or eligibility thereof
- 2+ Years of Case Management background, hospital based required
- Must have had Case Management experience within the last 5 years
- Experience working in Hospital - ICU, Critical Care type case load
Knowledge: Acute or hospital case management
Benefits / Compensation:
- $68K+ DOE
- Strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance; HAS, 401K; PTO; and more.
Why Green Key? We care because you do.
A job in healthcare is about more than just the bottom line. We'll find you one that matters.