Nurse Practictioner at Health Care Company in Fargo, North Dakota, United States —
- Health Care Company
- Fargo, North Dakota, United States USA
- 1/11/21 2021-01-11
Job ID: 150502
Are you an Advanced Practice Provider desiring an opportunity to work within the scope of Psychiatry? We have a full-time opportunity available that offers loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, and sign on bonus!
This role is a full-time, permanent position, which involves working within an inpatient psychiatry hospital in the Greater Fargo, ND Region.
Join an organization who helps our clients turn their lives around by focusing on a whole-person, individualized approach utilizing multiple therapeutic and treatment modalities! This program is led by a seasoned team with extensive experience, passion and a strong track record for providing quality psychiatric care. Mental Health Services are available to patient by providing evidence based medicine through a full continuum of care available within this organization which include inpatient, residential treatment programs, addiction medicine & MAT programs, and outpatient therapy.
•Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP / Physician Assistant (PA) will work in a full-time role, primarily Monday – Friday; 8am to 5pm.
•Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP / Physician Assistant (PA) will work in an acute, inpatient psychiatric hospital.
•Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) scope of practice will involve working with an inpatient psychiatric population treating full spectrum mental health which may include the following: depression, generalized anxiety, adjustment disorders, suicidal/homicidal, med management failure, SPMI, gross inability of caring for self etc.
• Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) may treat all ages for Psychiatry – predominately adolescent through geriatric but with interest in expanding into pediatrics
• Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) may provide Crisis Management – but no ER Psych intake
• Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) will provide care with a 30 min intake / 30 minute follow up consult – but can flexible where needed based upon assessment of patients needs to manage their care and wellbeing
• Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) – will collaborate with other psychiatric and mental health professionals and work with a Psychiatry Department that offers many different programs which consist of a wide range of therapies designed to provide support, professional assessment & therapy, and ongoing therapy & referral services as needed. Practice consists of Psychopharmacology, Emergency Room Evaluation, Consults, ECT, Intake Evaluations, Individual Therapy and Group Therapy.
• Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) will assess, diagnose, provide treatment/care plan for inpatient case load and collaborate with other mental health professionals, Psychiatrists, and Medical Director for treatment planning and maintaining continuity of care upon patient’s release
•Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) will prescribe on own or under physician supervision
•Position is available due to growth within team, growing need & expansion of services to the local community
•Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) will report to Interim Medical Director
•Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / Physician Assistant (PA) will receive strong support from Emergency Medicine Physicians During Nights & Weekends
•Excellent Opportunity to Join a Well-Established Practice
•Call is on rotation and can be flexible and offer stipend above pay
•Ability to work autonomously and with little direct supervision, access to collaborate with other mental health professionals and Psychiatrists within organization
•Masters Degree from accredited program
•Certification from the NCCPA or Board Certification as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) from the AANP
•APRN or Physician’s Assistant licensure for state of North Dakota or eligibility thereof
•BLS or CPR and first aid certified.
•Have experience in the psychiatric treatment field and ideally 1-3 years related experience required, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
•A minimum of two year freedom from chemical abuse problems.
• $115K to 130K+ DOE and qualifications
• Sign On Bonus & Relocation Available
• Loan Forgiveness Eligible
• Full Comprehensive Benefits
Enjoy the beauty of North Dakota, at the center of one of North America’s most productive agricultural regions. This location is approximately 4 hours from the Minneapolis/St Paul, MN “Twin Cities” area. This region is well known for its abundance of recreational activities that include something for every season, nationally ranked schools, lakeside scenery, and nearby amenities of major metropolitan areas. Summer boasts outdoor activities like biking, camping and birding. In the winter, there’s cross-country skiing, sledding and, of course, close proximity to the University of North Dakota or within a day trip to the “Twin Cities” region. shopping and great dining year-round.
For more information about this position, contact Michelle Gillen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-351-4367.
Why Green Key? We care because you do. A job in healthcare is about more than just the bottom line. We'll find you one that matters.