Registered Nurse at Health Care Organization in Tempe, Arizona, United States —
- Health Care Organization
- Tempe, Arizona, United States USA
- 6/22/20 2020-06-22
Job ID: 149614
We're one of the largest healthcare companies in the area and growing! Our organization is seeking over 15 Registered Nurse to join us on a full-time, direct hire basis in our Tempe, AZ site.
We're starting the interview process ASAP, so if you're interested, please apply TODAY!
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Position Type: Direct Hire
Salary: above market average (based on experience, tenure, etc)
Interview Process: 1 phone interview and 1 onsite
Interview Date: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Training: 1-2 weeks
- Reviews authorization activity and claim reports recommending placement in case management as indicated by comprehensive assessment.
- Responds to request from payors and providers to evaluate individuals for the case management program
- Develops plan of care in conjunction with the patient's significant other, provider and payor
- Implements plan of care for individuals in inpatient, home, rehabilitation, and/or skilled nursing settings ; transitions patients to appropriate level of care coordinating services to meet care needs and obtaining vocational or psychosocial assessments as well as physical requirements to plan and implement plan of care
We're interviewing ASAP. Once you've submitted your updated resume, you'll receive a call/email within 24-72 hours. Looking forward to speaking with you TODAY!
- Active RN license
- 1-3 years’ experience in hospital or other clinical setting
- 1+ year of experience in CM, UM and/or quality