Infusion Nurse at Clinical Research Organization in Los Angeles, California, United States —
- Clinical Research Organization
- Los Angeles, California, United States USA
- 11/30/19 2019-11-30
Job ID: 147753
We are seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with strong IV /Cannulation and phlebotomy skills to work in a full-time nursing role for a renowned Biotech healthcare company specializing in Oncology Therapy within a Clinical Research and Oncology Treatment Center.
position is based in the Greater Los Angeles area working in a new state-of-art clinical trial facility with a rapidly growing company.
About the Opportunity:
Join an organization where innovation and application of breakthroughs in modern medicine go hand-in-hand. Be the change in the world!
team of experts specializing in broadening the scope of scientific discovery and ground-breaking research to improve healthcare treatment for patients whose lives are affected by diseases such as Cancer, Infectious Diseases, and Alzheimer’s.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will work full-time 40 hours/week with need for flexibility to accommodate clinical trial patient schedule. Predominately Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm but could include some weekend and holiday rotation.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will report directly to the Clinical Design Executive and Senior Infusion Nurse Leadership Team
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will be is responsible for the nursing and infusion duties as directed by the senior nurse leadership team as it relates to the patient's plan of care and treatment
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will collaborate with other healthcare professionals, the patient, and their family specific to their plan of care relative to the clinical trial, diagnosis, and treatment plan
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will possess strong IV Therapy (Cannulation) and Phlebotomy Skills
Requires: Three (3) years LVN experience with one (1) year oncology experience
Prefers: Five (5) years oncology experience and One (1)+ year experience in oncology out-patient setting
Requires: Graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Vocational Nursing
Requires: Cannulation and phlebotomy skills
Required: Basic Life Support, LVN – California
Benefits / Compensation / etc:
- $22 - $28+ per hour DOE
- Benefit Eligible Position - Highly Competitive including medical, dental, 401K with match, LTD, STD, and Continuing Education Program!
Join an integrated, biotech organization that is rich in its ability to provide fact-based, solution-driven, innovative healthcare. Personalizing its approach in the healthcare delivery model, this company is on the cutting edge of next generation development of advancements in medicine.
Why Green Key? We care because you do.
A job in healthcare is about more than just the bottom line. We'll find you one that matters.