RN - Critical Care Unit at Healthcare System in Denver, Colorado, United States — $34-$45/hr
- Healthcare System
- Denver, Colorado, United States USA
- 1/13/20 2020-01-13
Job ID: 145830
This Acute Care Oncology Nursing role is involves caring for a complex and challenging Oncology patient population, yet this is the most rewarding role you will find. This Oncology program affords a unique opportunity to expand your clinical skill set across the care continuum from traditional oncology to post stem cell transplant critical care. Additionally, this opportunity will include working on cutting-edge cancer research and clinical trials. This is truly a rare opportunity to gain experience working with the most advanced Oncology transplant and research programs country.
Aggressive Salary with Relocation and a $10,000 sign-on!
Highlights about our Stem Cell & Oncology program:
The Clinic has the best 10-year survival rate in the world for bone cancer.
The only Colorado hospital to be honored with the Outstanding Achievement Award, from the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer.
The Oncology transplant program is continuously accredited by the Accreditation of Cellular Theray - designated as a Center of Excellence.
What's in it for you:
Besides becoming a part of a globally recognized Oncoology Transplant program; you'll work with a team of renowned physicians using groundbreaking treatments and procedures.
Extremely competitive salary plus benefits package for the Denver area. Hourly rates plus critical care differentials and shift differentials – and a $10,000 sign-on bonus!!!
Easily plan for your future with their retirement plan matching and continuing education programs.
By contacting me directly, you will avoid the lengthy response time to your submitted resume while moving to the top of the list! We have direct relationships with the Hiring Management team!
What you need to bring to the table:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working within a hospital ICU/CCU
- Ability to obtain licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- BLS – Healthcare provider
- ACLS required within the first 12 months of hire for experienced nurses
- ACLS required within first 18 months for new grads
- ONS Chemotherapy Provider Card required within the first 9 months of hire
- EKG interpretation competency or course within the first year of hire.