Office Support Recruiter at Green Key Resources in Rockville, Maryland, United States —
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Green Key Resources
- Rockville, Maryland, United States USA
- 2/22/21 2021-02-22
Job ID: 13687574
Do you have what it takes to be the best “match maker” in our industry? Green Key Resources is seeking recruiters to join our Office Support team in our Rockville office!
Green Key Resources is currently seeking entry-level and experienced recruiters to join our Office Support team. Our close-knit teams encompass some of the best recruiters in the industry that you will have the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with. Our employees are always kept up to date on all new industry knowledge and technology. At Green Key you are provided with the best technology in the industry for unlimited growth and success. If you possess an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for establishing and developing relationships this is the opportunity for you!
Green Key Resources has been ranked the top search firm in NYC by Crain’s for the fifth year in a row. We have also been named a top company on many other publications, some of which are SIA Top Staffing Firm, Crains Chicago, Best places to work in Chicago and Washington DC.
- Full life cycle recruiting of executive assistants, receptionists, office assistants, and coordinators of all levels.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients.
- Create and maintain your own portfolio of business utilizing the company’s applicant tracking system.
- Recruit all office support functions from receptionists to executive assistants and various human resources roles.
- Manage all steps of recruiting process; source candidates, conduct phone screens, and complete in person meetings.
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.
- Competitive compensation and commission structures with uncapped earning potential.
- Full benefits; medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- Employee referral program.
- Fun perks: Half day Summer Fridays, Holiday parties and office happy hours, bagel Fridays and so much more!
- BA/BS Degree.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.