Physician at Pharmaceutical Company in Tampa, Florida, United States —
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Tampa, Florida, United States USA
- 1/19/20 2020-01-19
Job ID: 136403
Physicians diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illness, independently or as part of a healthcare team. May focus on health promotion and disease prevention.
- Performs annual evaluations on patients and ensure preventative procedures take place.
- Diagnoses and treat illnesses or injuries.
- Prescribes medications; and orders, performs, and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Counsels patients on diet, hygiene, and preventive healthcare.
- Implements a plan of treatment, including diagnostic studies results.
- Determines final diagnosis.
- Works with staff to ensure that the medical needs of the patients are met.
- Ensures that the patient meets the medical admission criteria.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance of the medical documentation.
- Participates in the utilization review of the billing process.
- Directly supervises the work of medical assistants and phlebotomists.
- Keeps medical record documentation according to the State and Federal regulations and their guidelines.
- Participates in preparation of super bills.
- Performs duties in honest and ethical manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida as an MD.
- At least (5) years of experience as a licensed physician.