Executive Assistant at Office in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States — $50K-$60K
- Office Support
- Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States USA
- 9/18/20 2020-09-18
Job ID: 136149
GKR is seeking an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to the President and CEO and Board of Directors.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality administrative and clerical support to the President and CEO, the Board of Directors and Executive/Senior Management when needed.
- Maintains the executive schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and travel with both internal and external individuals.
- Coordinates executive communications by taking calls, responding to emails, interfacing with individuals and maintaining the board conference room schedule.
- Maintains office supplies inventory and equipment including fax and copy machines.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of special projects, events and meetings.
- Assists Senior Management with business and action plans including meeting coordination, preparation and follow-up, project research and interpretation, note/minute taking of discussion and action items, data development and analysis, and action as required.
- Updates task lists, project targets, measurements, and outcomes on organizational initiatives.
- Develops reports on business activity and provides such to senior management as requested.
- Composes, proofreads and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations for internal and external distribution.
- Prepares and distributes minutes.
- Handles confidential information with a high level of professional discretion.
- Maintains company records.
- Performs Notary Services for Foundation
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven working experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Project coordination experience.
- Non-Profit experience
- Experience working with a board of Directors is highly desired
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Effective communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail