Clinical Project Manager at Hospital in Remote, United States —
- bio Pharmaceutical
- Remote, United States USA
- 1/14/21 2021-01-14
Job ID: 1361360
We are in immediate need for a full-time Clinical Project Manager with experience managing Diagnostic and Medical
Device clinical trials. Some experience with Diagnostic products is required.
Can be performed remotely based on the preference of the candidate.
This is a full- time salaried position with excellent benefits provided.
- In collaboration with Project Director, defines, develops and sets project timelines, budget, necessary
- procedures, staffing requirements and resources in various phases of projects.
- Directs and coordinates the staff and activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within projected time-frames and budget requirements.
- Reviews status reports and modifies project schedules and/or plans as required.
- Prepares and presents project reports for management, clients, or others.
- Conducts clinical protocol training and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
- Performs monitoring visits as needed (e.g. Quality assurance, SWAT, interim monitoring visits, etc.
- Participates in business development activities such as assisting with the clinical aspects of RPFs and participating on scoping calls, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of project management experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with in -vitro diagnostic clinical trials required.
- Field monitoring and/or in-house Clinical Research Associate experience required.
- Must be a hands-on team player.
- Must have excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively.