Project Manager Assistant, Document Management at Pharmaceutical Company in Warren, New Jersey, United States —
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Warren, New Jersey, United States USA
- 12/1/19 2019-12-01
Job ID: 136122
This position will support multiple projects for Warren manufacturing such as new product introductions, tech transfers or CMO projects. The role will report to the Senior Manager of CAR-T Project management. The project manager will develop project plans and project strategy, develop and manage timelines, identify and respond to critical path barriers, maintain a risk registry and associated contingency plans, and prepare executive progress reports. The project manager is required to work in a cross functional and dynamic setting where project assumptions and scenarios may change and therefore requires an individual who can quickly adapt to the changes and manage communications at different levels in the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage multiple, low to medium complexity cross-functional process improvement and/or Technical Commercialization projects.
• Effectively manage team meetings, including the scheduling of meetings, the preparation of agendas, the development of meeting minutes, and the follow up on action items.
• With input from the team and team leader, lead the development of integrated timelines, ensuring that alignment with Global Project timelines.
• Serve as a member of sub-teams, tracking timelines elements to ensure that functional deliverables are completed on time and according to relevant quality standards
• Ensure adherence to applicable project budgets and propose capital appropriation requests where applicable
• Proactively identify program risks and work with the team and team leader to develop contingency plans
• In conjunction with the team and team leader, develop critical path analyses to understand risks and opportunities within project timelines
• Responsible for the preparation of routine status reports and communicate project progress to stakeholders
• Working with the team and team leader, contribute to the development of annual team goals and objectives, as well as team presentations for governance teams
• Ensure that team recommendations related to project direction, timelines and budget which need endorsement by governance teams are planned for review at appropriate milestones
• Promote a culture of collaboration, cooperation, execution excellence, effective communication, and cross-functional problem-solving to enable a high-performing team.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience. PMP certification desirable.
• Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience with regulated GMP environment for manufacturing (Biologics or Cell Therapy experience is a plus).
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization