Collections Specialist at Financial Services in Chicago, Illinois, United States — $12/hr
- Office Support
- Financial Services
- Chicago, Illinois, United States USA
- 5/23/19 2019-05-23
Job ID: 129063
* Gather, research and apply all cash correctly to invoices.
* Create excel cash batches with in depth identification for review and approval and other departments.
* Responsible for cash collections.
* Daily and weekly follow up calls and emails to delinquent licensees.
* Update all comments logs with current status and loop supervisors in on the Licensee history and status on a regular basis as needed and asked.
* Ensure that incoming statements with due amounts are being entered by the royalty staff and are showing on the cash accounts receivable.
* Keep the cash accounts receivable up to date and current.
* Identify potential problem items and do in depth analysis.
* Provide in depth financial analysis on excel is a necessity.
* Accounting or Finance Background.
* Extreme attention to detail.
* Knowledge of basic math principles.
* Excel 2007.
* Dynamics A/X a plus.