Patient Access Specialist at Medical Practice in Suffolk County, New York , United States —
- Medical Practice
- Suffolk County, New York , United States USA
- 3/26/20 2020-03-26
Job ID: 104005
- Medical practice in Suffolk County looking for a Patient Account Specialist to join their team
- Responsibilities will include:
- Determine insurance benefits and coverage for patients scheduled for OT and PT services.
- Directly responsible for ensuring patient accounts for all services rendered have insurance benefits and eligibility verified prior to services being rendered.
- Ensure proper and timely communication to patients is made for patients out of network, patients with ineligible insurance or any patient who requires benefit information.
- Identifies appropriate insurance as needed and re-verifies Conducts insurance re-verification as needed.
- Maintains a working knowledge of HIPAA, OSHA, Risk Management and compliance regulations.
1+ years of experience with insurance verification and eligibility required