Case Planner at Foster Care Organization in Queens, New York, United States —
- Foster Care Organization
- Queens, New York, United States USA
- 1/11/21 2021-01-11
Job ID: 1030355
- Foster care organization looking for a full-time Case Planner to join their team as soon as possible.
- Responsibilities will include:
- To link and directly provide biological parents/discharge resources with clinical and case management services.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all support departments, and provide case work counseling to the child(ren), birth parents and foster parents to ensure permanency is achieved in a timely manner.
- Monitors the overall adjustment of children in the foster home and alternative placements (hospitals, RTCs, RTFs etc) and on trial discharge.
- Manage caseload and provide regular home visits, supervise family visits and documentation in accordance with ACS/agency standards in CONNX and Evolve (electronic health record) systems..
- Monitor child’s health, school performance and adjustment to foster home.
- Prepare for and attend monthly treatment planning meetings , family team conferences
- Schedule office visits, home visits and family and sibling visits.
- Provide casework counseling to foster parents, adoptive parents and birth parents.
- Prepare case documentation in a timely manner (i.e. progress notes, psycho socials, FASP’s, Permanency Hearing Reports.
- 1+ years of experience as a Case Planner
- BA/BS in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or Counseling required.
- MA/MS in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling preferred.