Infrastructure Project Manager at Investment Bank in New York City, New York —
- Information Technology
- Investment Bank
- New York City, New York
Job ID: 900030
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 5+ years experience in information systems including strategic planning for financial applications, network and system administration.
- 5+ years experience on IT project planning, management.
- Proven ability to prepare system documentation (IT project status report and IT Procedure).
- Experience working from system requirements and design specifications through implementation.
- Develop, plan and manage Enterprise wide IT Projects.
- Implement physical and virtual servers.
- Implement Client PCs.
- Implement IT Security related Software.
- Manage and Maintain Computing Environments.
- Manage various types of IT Vendors.
- Maintain and develop procedures for IT Operations and IT Securities.
- Develop, plan and manage Data Center migration.