Dodd Frank Business Analyst at Consulting Firm in New York City, New York — $50-$82/hr
- Professional Services
- Consulting Firm
- New York City, New York
Job ID: 810008
* Legal degree from US accredited law school.
* 2-4 years of general broker-dealer legal, regulatory, or compliance experience, preferably in an investment bank or law firm.
* Good knowledge of applicable FINRA, MSRB, NYSE, CFTC and other federal securities and banking laws, rules and regulations .
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to project confidence and professionalism in all dealings with business personnel.
* Dodd Frank experience.
* OTC derivative, futures, swaps clearing experience is a plus.
* Regulatory experience a plus.
* Project management experience a plus.
* Identify regulatory developments, and work to implement any required changes to current policy or practice as a result of Dodd Frank and other rule making .
* Advise on all action planning deliverable for relevant rule making (including front and back office system developments and enhancements and monitoring and surveillance needed).
* Draft and update policies and procedures to conform to new regulations.
* Draft compliance alerts and training for relevant businesses on new requirements.