Mutual Fund Product Specialist at Asset Management Firm in New York City, New York, United States — $70K-$100K
- Asset Management
- Asset Management Firm
- New York City, New York, United States
Job ID: 22954
* Bachelors degree in finance or a related field.
* 5-7 years of experience in mutual fund support.
* Experience in transfer agency, custodian, mutual fund administrator, and broker-dealer is a plus.
* Experience with CIT's, UCIT's or other daily valued funds is a plus.
* Experience with analysis of Sales and Commission reporting is a plus.
* Self-starter, with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Reporting experience with Access Data and Salesvision, or similar technologies.
* Establish scalable investment workflows, ensure a controlled operating environment, and deliver high quality client service to both internal and external business relationships.
* Support primary investment related activities, the group assists in the design and implementation of firm wide projects, operational due diligence, counterpart management and client related activities.
* Focus on mutual fund support which will require working with a team of business analysts, operations specialists, portfolio managers, traders, and developers, carrying out detailed transaction, reporting and analysis work.