Senior Human Resources Manager at Consumer Goods in Long Island, New York, United States — $90K-$95K
- Human Resources
- Consumer Goods
- Long Island, New York, United States
Job ID: 110021
* Start up union experience, or manufacturing experience.
* Ability to work with senior management and get them to drive people and hold employees accountable.
* Bi-lingual Spanish required.
* 5+ years experience in HR.
* Proficiency in HRIS, PeopleSoft or other HR software.
* Labor relations.
* Analyze reports, evaluations and data to identify trends.
* Oversee HR generalist and assistants.
* Define needs, identify solutions, and use resources in order to execute and achieve business goals.
* Manage employee relations.